All Rights Reserved.
eBook/short stories/any other content of this website is sold subject to the condition that it shall not, by any way of trade or otherwise, be lent, resold, hired out, or otherwise circulated without the authorâ€™s prior written consent, in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published and without a similar condition including this condition being imposed on dharini.in, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise), without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews with appropriate citations. Any person who does any unauthorized act in relation to this publication may be liable to criminal prosecution and civil claims for damages.
Everything is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is coincidental and not intended by the author.
For Web Design
1. Homepage Design:Once the site design is approved by the client, usually via email consent, the design is considered ready for implementation. Should the client wish to make changes to a design they have approved, those changes are billable at our standard hourly rate.
2. Navigation:Once site outline/map is approved by the client, usually via email consent, the site navigation is considered ready for implementation. Combined with the approved graphic design, this becomes the site structure. Once we build this structure per client approval, any subsequent changes are billable at our standard hourly rate.
3. Content:Provision of content is customers responsibility, unless specifically negotiated ahead of time as part of the project proposal.
4. Text and Graphical content:Copy for all website pages and links needs to be delivered digitally and should be carefully proof-read by the client. Two rounds of revisions will be provided free of charge. Subsequent revisions will be billable at our regular hourly rate.
5. We are not responsible for any copy right material.
6. Email:We offer free domain-based email accounts to our clients as part of any hosting contract. We take no responsibility for setting up and troubleshooting email problems.
7. Website Development Cancellation:If site design and development work has already begun (such as creating a design concept), then the down payment is non-refundable.
8. Stock Photography Payment Obligations:Stock photography includes most photos and/or images not provided by the client. Stock photography purchased on behalf of client for use in website development is billable at a minimum of 600/- per picture. This amount is separate from the amount quoted for website design and development. Some pictures are more expensive than 600/-, in which case we will solicit client approval and communicate the price before purchasing.
9. Hosting Renewal Payment Obligations:Your hosting account will be automatically renewed under the same time and fee structure unless you give written notice to minimum fifteen (15) days before the renewal date that you do not wish to renew the account.
10. Website Payment Terms: 50% Payment as an advance and rest 50% upon website completion.* Price defined in the plan can be changed at any time, it can be very without prior notice, it is not for the too large website.